Steeped in tradition with roots that trace all the way back to the turn of the century. Pay homage to the hardworking farmers and the machines that worked the American Heartland and grab this hoodie today.
- Midweight, 60/40 cotton/polyester blend
- Side seemed
- Jersey-lined body with long, flat drawcords
- Double-needle split-stitched sewing on all seams
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket
- Officially licensed Case IH apparel
- Printed in Midwest USA
Sizing and Measurements
- Small: 20" x 28"
- Medium: 21.50" x 29"
- Large: 23" x 30"
- X-Large: 24.50" x 31"
- 2 X-Large: 26" x 32"
- 3 X-Large: 27.50" x 33"
Sizing Notes and Tips
- Measurements are Body Width x Body Length
- All provided measurements are in inches
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes across the chest
- Body Length is measured from the highest point on the shoulder to the bottom hem on the side of the leg
- We suggest you find a like item you own at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then compare those measurements to the vendor provided.