Case IH youth apparel is fun for a future farmer who likes big machines and tractors.
- 4.5 oz, 100% polyester moisture management jersey
- Front is printed; back is plain white
- Officially licensed Case IH apparel
- Printed in Midwest USA
**All over print, also known as dye sublimation, is one method we use to create our fun photo-real apparel. Each printed piece is unique and will vary from garment to garment. Expect to see smudges and blurs over seams, as well as areas of white creasing near the edges. It is common and expected for image gapping (white unprinted areas) to occur under the armpits, shoulder and side seams.
Sizing and Measurements
- Small: 15" x 20"
- Medium: 16" x 22"
- Large: 17" x 24"
Sizing Notes and Tips
- Measurements are Body Width x Body Length
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes across the chest
- Body Length is measured from the highest point on the shoulder to the bottom hem.
Care Instructions for Dye-Sublimated Apparel:
Machine wash inside-out with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or line dry. For best results use mild detergent and avoid the use of fabric softener and dryer sheets.