If you and your little future farmer girls are from the Buckeye state of Ohio, then this shirt is definitely for them. Great shirt to show their pride in the stars and stripes, the USA and, of course, in Case IH farming in Ohio. They can wear it for 4th of July cookouts, Memorial Day events, Veterans Day parades and just to show their state pride.
- Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Athletic Heather is 90/10; Neon colors 60/40 cotton/polyester
- Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
- Longer body length
- Runs small, narrow and long. Please note dimensions.
- Officially licensed Case IH apparel
- Printed in Midwest USA
Sizing and Measurements
- Small: 12.5" x 20"
- Medium: 13.5" x 21"
- Large: 15" x 23"
- X-Large: 16.5" x 25"
Sizing Notes and Tips
- Measurements are Body Width x Body Length
- All provided measurements are in inches
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes across the chest
- Body Length is measured from the highest point on the shoulder to the bottom hem on the side of the shirt
- We suggest you find a like item you own at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then compare those measurements to the vendor provided.